DIGICOLOR is a fast-growing company set to lead the way in providing cost-effective creative solutions in digital marketing, print services, large-format printing and digital signage.
Digicolor is comprised of teams specialized in delivering high quality turn-key solutions within a variety of markets including but not limited to the retail, hospitality, SMB, education, sports, outdoor venues and many more.
- Market Research & Planning
- Brand Strategy & Positioning
- Go to Market Strategy
Exhibit & Expo Solutions
- Mobile Pop-Ups
- Self-Build Expo Systems
- Custom Built Displays
- 3D Visual Design & Planning
- Logo & Corporate Identity Design
- Print Media Design
- Large Format & Signage Design
- In-Store, POP & Location Design
- Indoor Solutions
- Outdoor Solutions
- Content Strategy and Design
- Ad Management & Delivery
- Offset & Litho Printing
- Large and Grand Format Printing
- Rigid Sign, Letters and Display Solutions
Project Management & Installation
- Project Scope & Management
- Third-Party Management
- Delivery & Installation
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a price list?
Yes on certain items we do. But on most items and most circumstances we provide you with a personal quote. It is our goal to connect with you no matter how small or large your need may be. We find that the earlier we connect with you the more likely we are able to help you achieve your short and long-term goals.
What media do you recommend for outdoor signage?
We offer a variety of options for outdoor print media and signage. It is important to understand your objectives. For instance, when looking at window graphics, we offer permanent to removable media that allows for frequent changes consistent with your marketing plan. In the digital signage world, we offer displays that are condusive to outdoor weather and sunlight. So it really depends on your location, viewing audience and your short-term versus long-term plans.
What are your recommendations for preparing artwork for print?
- FILE FORMAT: We accept files in the following formats: Adobe Illustrator (.ai), Adobe Photoshop (.psd or .psb), Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), Encapsulated Post Script (.eps), Tagged Image File Format (.tiff), and high resolution .jpg files. The most prefered files are PDF (.pdf)
- SIZE: Please check you artwork to ensure it matches the final print size being requested.
- RESOLUTION: Unless your artwork is vector-based art, we advise that all large format print files be at least 200dpi and all small format (i.e. offset printing) be at least 300 dpi.
- COLOR MODE: We advise that all you design and deliver your files be in CMYK mode. Files that are in RGB mode will vary most from the actual print. * Color Matching Services are available for an extra fee.
- CONVERT FONTS to OUTLINES: We ask that all fonts used in your design be covered to outlines in addition to embedding any links that may have been used.
We are considering digital signage for our store. Where do you recommend we start?
Digicolor provides a variety of cost-effective digital signage solutions. But if you are just starting out we recommend one of our easy to set-up bundled solutions that includes built in media player, software, Wifi and variety of predesigned templates to choose from. This allows you to easily install and get started with your in-store marketing. Of course, we are always here to help you with your installation and creative content for your display.
Do you offer financing?
Yes we do. Digicolor is partnered with several leasing companies who specialize in equipment financing .